Sunday, December 6, 2020

First Quarter!


Ending of first, beginning of a new quarter


As a student accustomed to wake up early just to get to school to meet my teachers, schoolmates and friends was suddenly tested by this growing pandemic. Experiencing the so-called “new normal” schooling. During the first quarter of this school year 2020-2021, I learn and discovered that I could only answer all the given tasks in each modules if I only devote enough time in each of them. I learned that I should not rush to answer even I am not sure what would be the answer for it. But at the same time, I still face a lot of worries and problems.



Sometimes, it is difficult for me to understand some lessons because no one will teach me, I myself must be the one who should understand those lessons. I can’t even concentrate on my studies because of the noises I hear unlike when I was in the classroom no matter where I was, at the back or at the front, I could focus. I don’t know but the word “failure’, the thought of failing still haunts my mind. I no longer know how can I pass all of these. How? How can I face all the problems I have if I myself, my own body is already giving up?

 

I think calming myself and planning my strategy on how to manage my studies and home related stuff will help me cope with these challenges. Moving on, I know I will also get used of this kind of learning right now. I will improve myself so that any mistakes I made in the first quarter, I will make sure that it will never happen again next time. And I hope everything will go back to normal again.




Multimedia References:

Clip Art Learning System


Difficulties in Studying



No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Quarter S.Y. 2020-2021

My Puzzle Life of Being a Grade 10 Student had come to an End I sat down and looked around, watching how time really passes by quickly tha...