Saturday, May 29, 2021

Mirroring Cognitive Learnings This 3rd Quarter



 

It Is 4th Quarter Now: Let’s Get Ready For A Strong Finish


As the 3rd quarter ends, it is hard to believe we are nearing the end of the 2020-2021 school year. Even though we are so close to the ending of this school year, it is still really tough and stressful because we are currently studying at a different phase, online or modular learning because of the pandemic. No matter how much I must be happy because after returning from a much-needed break, after passing three challenging periods, we will enter now the fourth marking period full steam ahead, I still can't help but feel sad and anxious but I need tell myself that on the other hand, I gave my best that’s why I reach this point.

In the most recent quarter of ICT, the type of learning has shifted. Through the 3rd quarter, we have learned about community-based research that we had never in the past yet it is quite similar on what we are learning in Research II. It just that the only difference between them is that there were only few parts in making a community-based research rather than what we are doing in Research II. We all know that every community may have differences and similarities, so learning and knowing about your particular community is extremely important.

At first, we were tasked to list things such as tourist spots, food and delicacies, culture and traditions, language and literature and other more. I was so frustrated. I was having a hard time in thinking what those things that I would list are. I know that even 16 years of my life I have lived here, I admit I don’t know that much about my community. Yes, they can call me ignorant, but I don't care at least I'm telling the truth. And then, eventually I became thankful for learning how to make my community-based project. Although I experience difficulties like lack of information since I can’t go out to visit the place I choose for my research project, I can say this helps me to become closer and engage more to my own community. This project helped improve my comparative skills and the ability to draw conclusions what are the interesting things about our community.


Putting it concisely, in the last two grading periods, I tend to procrastinate more. Negative thoughts were always in my mind that I can’t focus in answering modules and the required tasks to be answered. So throughout the 3rd Quarter, I did all think of the bright side that struggles and failures shouldn’t pushed me to quit but should serve as hope to continue and strive harder. I may experience struggles and hard challenges in every subject but I know that I can surpass all of those.


Considering how successful I was in the 3rd quarter I imagine that I do not need to change much in order to succeed in the fourth. I will just do my best to survive, to overcome all the obstacles and to accomplish all the tasks given to me. Manage my study space. I’ve come to realize the importance of NOT pushing myself beyond my limitations. Rather setting parameters for myself, NOT making myself go harder than the day before is what’s best for me. I hope my success in the 3rd quarter carries over into the 4th so I can finish the year off strong.





Multimedia Reference:

3rd Quarter Ends Image

https://marinchristian.org/event/minimum-day-end-3rd-quarter/

Community- Based Research

https://cssr.gmu.edu/cssr-capabilities/community-based-participatory-research


Educational Technology Clipart  

https://www.clipartmax.com/middle/m2H7K9A0N4m2m2H7_e-learning-educational-technology-education-flat-design/                                                 

http://clipart-library.com/research-education-cliparts.html








No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Quarter S.Y. 2020-2021

My Puzzle Life of Being a Grade 10 Student had come to an End I sat down and looked around, watching how time really passes by quickly tha...