Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Bouncing Back on 2nd quarter

Achieve better understanding that leads to a New Learning


Time seems to pass quickly. It seems like before when I didn’t want the class to start but now as you see as only few days were approaching the 3rd quarter of this school year. I did not expect that I will reach this point because I know I’m just complaining here, complaining there yet I got to this point. However I had reached this far for the reason that I had worked hard and patiently.

 

This 2nd quarter, I really gained a lot of comprehensive learnings and interactive experiences especially in ICT. I learned so much mostly terms about the HTML tags. I also acquire a knowledge about the function of the app “Notepad” that it allows us to create, open and read plaintext files. Back then, I admit I am not aware what is the true meaning or function of the app and I thought that it is use for notes like the app on mobile phones. I know I was wrong not until we learned how to use it for HTML files in ICT.



Even though I learned some things, I still encountered difficulties and hard challenges throughout my learnings in this quarter. As I mentioned ICT, at first I was so confused because there were a lot of HTML tags like which tag will be used or where would I put those tags. I always asking myself if what I have done is right or wrong. I also experience difficulties in uploading my HTML files like poor or unstable internet connection that makes me feel irritated.

 

Summing it all up, in every subject there was a time I almost give up but I said to myself to take those tasks slowly but surely. I think of the bright side that struggles and failures shouldn’t pushed me to quit but should serve as hope to continue and strive harder. I may experience struggles and hard challenges but I know that I can surpass all of those.


Moving on to the next quarter, I hope I can see myself improving more and doing better than the last two quarters. I will do my best to survive, to overcome all the obstacles and to accomplish all the tasks given to me. I will not push myself beyond my limitations but I have to find a way to keep pushing myself until I attain my goal. I can only say one thing now, I am ready. I had the courage now to face all the things I may conquer this 3rd quarter.






Multimedia Reference:


End of 2nd Quarter Image

https://doloresschools.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/df061ea0-1691-11e9-9232-258b17b7bba8-rimg-w300-h300-gmir.jpg

 

Educational Technology Clip Art

https://clipartstation.com/educational-technology-clipart-11/

 

HTML Learning Image

https://designdrizzle.com/wp-content/uploads/3-Great-Resources-to-Learn-HTML-CSS.png

 

Basic HTML + Notepad Image

https://www.w3schools.com/html/pic_notepad.jpg

 

Improvement

https://www.istockphoto.com/illustrations/continuous-improvement

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Quarter S.Y. 2020-2021

My Puzzle Life of Being a Grade 10 Student had come to an End I sat down and looked around, watching how time really passes by quickly tha...