Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Happy Mother's Day

Mother: An Epitome of Selfless Love and Desired Sincerity


Mother, Mamma, Mommy or just plain Mom are just some names for the woman in our lives that will help raise us and love us unconditionally forever and always. A mommy that will always hold you near and dear while wiping away your tears. A Mamma that will kiss your owes and make you smile. A mother that will try and take all your pain and sorrow away and make them hers. Everyone accedes that a mother will always be the first and special woman in everyone’s life, right. To honor the contribution of mothers, acknowledge the efforts of maternal bonds and the role of mothers in our home and in our society, Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year. This is very essential to make mom feel blessed and proud. Mother’s Day is a day where we give our mothers, the person who is willing to sacrifice anything for us, and the love that we are too bashful to show.

My mother is a perfect example of a selfless, devoted, and loving human being. She is the strongest and would undertake any amount of penance to protect my family and me. Sixteen years of my life is what I owe to my mother. She is the greatest influence in my life not only as a mom but also as a true friend. In every step of my journey, she is always there by my side and she is behind supporting me all the way she can. She has taught me to always try my best, and to not give up when things get hard until I succeed. When it comes in making decisions, she doesn't always agree with me because she makes sure that all my decisions in life go on the right path and will makes me happy. She tells me too at all times to be honest because in the end, lies always hurt more. That’s why I can say she is really the only one who can understand my feelings and the only one who can miraculously takes away all the pains from me and my family and instead showers it with abundant love and care. My mom is really the brightest star in the galaxy and the only proper solution to all my problems.

It is no wonder that no other being on Earth can love us as unconditionally as our mothers do. Our mothers try to shield us from all harm and help us in however way they can. And for our incredible mothers, we celebrate a day every year in their honor. On this day, we express our emotions of gratitude and love for them. This is the perfect time to show to them how important they are to us, of how much we love them more than the love they give to us because we are too shy to showcase it on a regular day. This day is the perfect opportunity to give them flowers that you badly wanted to give, or chocolates to match their sweet smiles that they always show to you. If you want to go beyond simple, give lovely letters or warm-hearted Mother’s Day card to them, written are the words to express your gratitude and love for them or the overall message you want to tell them but you can verbally tell to them. But still whatever you choose to do to celebrate Mother’s day, take heart that your mom will find joy in feeling appreciated and loved.

A mother is not just someone who gives birth to you. She is someone who is there for you day after day. She is a great teacher, a lovely friend, a strict parent who just wants the best for us. A mother can be anyone as long as it is in their nature to love you, take care of you and will do anything to give you the best life. That’s why losing a mother is one of the deepest sorrows a heart can know but her goodness, her caring, and her wisdom live on-like a legacy of love that will always be with you. For that reason, I am so lucky to still have my mom by my side. Even though sometimes we have these little fights and misunderstandings, my love for her will never change. Every bigger step that I have taken in my life is all because of my mother. When I was afraid of the dark, she would become my light and guide me through. Above all, she never leaves my side even at my hardest times. To my mother, I am happy and blessed to have you in my life. You are truly irreplaceable. You are the best. I love you. To all mother’s out there, Happy Mother’s Day and wishing you all the love and happiness you richly deserve.”

 


Multimedia Reference:

https://in.pinterest.com/pin/418694096608370664/               

https://www.almanac.com/content/when-is-mothers-day

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Quarter S.Y. 2020-2021

My Puzzle Life of Being a Grade 10 Student had come to an End I sat down and looked around, watching how time really passes by quickly tha...