Monday, October 19, 2020

Words About Me

   

      Who am I? It is a question I should always ask myself everyday to help me evaluate my life and know what it means to me. You, how would you describe yourself? What are the words that defines yourself?

 

     For me, if I would describe myself in two words it would be dedicated and compassionate. Why did I choose these two words? A dedicated person means he or she is devoted to a particular task or purpose and that’s me, I am a dedicated person. I have a feeling of loyalty to someone or something. Being dedicated is part of my life. 

 

     Other word defines me is compassionate. I am a compassionate person because I feel deeply and pity for others especially when they experience sadness. I show concern for them as they conquer the problems they are facing everyday in their life.

 

      For me, it is important to know who you are and the words or qualities that defines your whole being. To know who you are means you can do everything you think possible. To know how you describe yourself means you know what are you capable of, what are your strengths and weaknesses.  Defining yourself means you know how your word is to you, you know how to consider the bad things and good things happen in your life.


 

1 comment:

  1. Great. You define yourself well and good. Stay compassionate, thats a good thing. Be you and your self. Just remember to stay positive all the time.:)

    ReplyDelete

4th Quarter S.Y. 2020-2021

My Puzzle Life of Being a Grade 10 Student had come to an End I sat down and looked around, watching how time really passes by quickly tha...